June is Colorado Bike to Work Month and the Grand Valley has a multitude of fun and free activities planned.
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Hang a poster at work! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can deliver one to you.
- Recruit your coworkers to bike to breakfast en masse on Bike to Work Day, Wednesday, June 24th. There are two trophies to be be awarded for the highest percentage of employee participation.
- Get a Colorado Bike Month tee-shirt from Rocky Tops, only $11. Even cooler - choose a team shirt color and put your work logo on the back (only $12!).
- Enjoy free breakfast @ four locations on Bike to Work Day.
- Bike commute from May 31-June 20 and log your miles. People who have bicycled the most days and most miles will win a $25 gift certificate to Bin707, Cruisers, Diorios, Peach Street Distillers, a free teeth whitening, and so much more!
Stay tuned, prep your bicycle, practice your commute, and get pumped for a very fun Bike Month!